Monday, March 30, 2020

Silence is not empty by Subhalaxmi

Hello everyone
Subhalaxmi here. Today I am sharing my new mixed media project with you.
The chaos that surrounds us and the silence that soothes us, are the opposite sides of the same coin. The silence can answer the deepest of questions because it allows us to go into our minds and deep dive into what it is we are seeking. The quiet and the silence of exploring our own thoughts is where the mysteries and revelations of our universe are accessed.
The answers that we are always on the lookout for do not come from outside, they come from within. 
My theme of project is:--
"Silence isn't empty, it's full of answers."








Hope you like my project.
Thank you
Subhalaxmi

My entry for :- 



6 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the flowers and use of colours here. Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Academy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy colors, thank you for playing with us at MMA challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Academy challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...