Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Forever and Always

Hello Friends
I am sharing my new project here. I used papericious Pattern paper for my base. For texture I used CraftTreat stencil with Camel Texture white. For colour I used Little Birdie Color  Lime splash and Hot pink. And I used Craftydreamers element sheet flowers and leaves. Some hand made Flowers also used.





Here I used square die for some square diecut which I used to give some texture in my project.






Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you like my project.

Subhalaxmi

My entry for :-

https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-15-march.html?m=1


9 comments:

  1. Pretty project. Thank you for joining us at the Splashy Mix Challenges. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Pretty Layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge..Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely take on our moodboard Subha. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again
    ShylaaFounder @ Splashy Mix challenge
    Adhiraacreations
    Splashy Mix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful
    Thank for joining us at splashy mix challenge.
    Social Media Ambassador,
    Dheepika Vasudhevan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful layout...thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge. Best Luck
    Chaitali DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely project!!
    Thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...