Thursday, May 28, 2020

Love with all your heart

Hello Friends

How are you all. It's Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am going to share my new mixed media layout with you. I love this layout because it is a love theme layout. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.  

I hope you like my work and give some valuable comments.





Thank you
Subhalaxmi

My entry for


10 comments:

  1. Awesome project... love the details.. thank you for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenges! Apoorva Agrawal,DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout❤. Thanks for joining us at Splashymix challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout
    thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful..love it😍😍
    Thanks for playing along at Splashymix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty layout with vibrant flowers. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa Founder @ Splashy Mix challengeAdhiraacreations  Splashy Mix Challenge 

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...