Saturday, February 8, 2020

Beautiful Story

Hello my crafty friends. I am Subhalaxmi, and I am so exited to share my project with you all. I try every day to be better than yesterday, always learn and develop. I hope you like my work.





See You Next Time and thanks for stoppin' by!

Thank you.
Subhalaxmi

My Entry for:- 
https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-14.html?m=1



My entry for:-
 https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2020/02/february-challenge.html?m=1


I am playing along at Creative Embellishments February Challenge:- 


https://creativeembellishments.com/blog/?p=19991

19 comments:

  1. beautiful project, love the flowers!
    thank you to playing with us at Mixed Media Academy challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design! Thanks for joining us at Splashy Mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Love the design
    Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww Gorgeous... Thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning ♥️

    thank you for join us at MMA challenge this month!
    DT Shalhev 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color palette and work mood are excellent! Thank you for playing with us this month.
    MMA challenge blog DT Ira

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. Love tha floral arrangements. Thank you for joining us at MMA challenge.
    DT Semonti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just amazing. love it.Thank you joining us at the Splashymix Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful
    Thank for joining us at splashy mix challenge.
    Social Media Ambassador,
    Dheepika Vasudhevan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its gorgeous....Thanks for playing with us at Splashymix Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project!!!! Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous project. Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an airy flower project! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...