Saturday, February 8, 2020

Happy Valentine's day card

Hello everyone.
Here I am again with my new project "Love".
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. Love is very beautiful. I think the most beautiful thing in the world is flowers. And flowers and love have a very beautiful relationship. I have tried to show the same in my project.


It's a Valentine's day card. I have used Itsy Bitsy handmade flowers and some die cut leaf.




Hope you like my project.
See you soon
Subhalaxmi




4 comments:

  1. Such a pleasant arrangements of flowers.. LOvethis..
    Thanks for playing along at Papericious Monthly Challenge.
    Regards,
    Kirti Gupta
    CI Prika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your floral filled card..its always in for any theme , thank you for enrolling in our January blog challenge at prika... Do join in for more upcoming challenges...wish u all the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...