Friday, January 17, 2020

New beginning of life and a love story

Hello Crafters. 
I'm so excited to share with you my new projects. I used white cardstock for my base.I worked a lot on my background again, and I really love the result. A happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new starting point for happiness and usefulness. Life is so beautiful with a new person. Love — we all crave it, we all want it, and we all need it in order to live a fulfilling and happy life.  It's like a morning prayer. The colours of morning sunshine is very beautiful. I have used all Colours of morning beauty.












I hope you like it.
Thank you
Subhalaxmi

10 comments:

  1. Great work ,love the colors

    Thank you for joining at Mixed Media Academy challenge.

    DT Shalhev Gan
    MMA Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and colourful project. Thank you for joining us at the Mixed Media Academy Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project...beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Academy
    DT Chaitali
    MMA Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project ! Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Academy.

    DT sonika agarwal
    MMA Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page!
    Thank you for playing with us at MMA challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...