Saturday, December 14, 2019

You Inspire me

Hello Crafter,
Welcome to my page. I love to spend my spare time designing cards and especially enjoy creating beautiful flowers. I love sharing my work with you all and really appreciate you taking time to visit my blog. Hope I can inspire you to create something beautiful.




I used Papericious pattern paper and Papericious Crystal Clear gliter, chipboard cutout frame, my handmade foamiran flowers, motifs and lace.



I made this card for Papericious theme for December Challenge - Sparkle and Shine with a Twist. I hope you like this card as much as I do.

Thank you
Subhalaxmi. 

Material used:- 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love that flower so much!
    Thank you for joining us at Papericious December Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous specially the flower! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card . Thank you so much for playing along with us at papericious monthly challenge. Shakti Arora- Design team member

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is the show stealer..
    loved the layering too..
    Thank you so much for PLaying along with us at Papericious Blog Challenge. Wishing you all the best!
    Regards,
    DT Kirti Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along at the Papericious Dec Challenge. Good Luck.

    - DT Shweta

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...