Friday, July 10, 2020

Window of my dreams


Hello everyoneSubhalaxmi here. I am sharing my new mixed media canvas today. 

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.     I have created a round window for my dreams. Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.     






Thank you all for looking, I wish you all a happy and creative week.

--- Subhalaxmi --

http://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2020/06/june-2020-blog-challenge-window-of-my.html?m=1

3 comments:

  1. Lovely project :) Karola Prika DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project.. Thanks for joining us at Prika challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is again a gorgeous entry creating a little panel with so many elements in it, thank u once again for participating in our blog challenge. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...