Saturday, March 14, 2020

Be who you are

Hello Friends
Today I am sharing my project for all those women who discover herself as a Super Lady.

Happy World Woman' Day.

A woman is not easily defined.
She is beautiful, and wild, elegant and controlled. There is no woman like another, and each is radiant in a special and unique way.
The ladies in our lives hold a special place in our hearts, and without them, we would not have the dreams and happiness we do. It is a privilege to celebrate all the magical things that makes a woman so incredibly special. Women’s Day is our time to recognize and lift up women across the world. It is a day to take note of the wonderful contribution women make to society and life as a whole. Our sisters, wives, mothers, aunts, cousins and friends – the women, who we know, love and adore –have shaped and raised us to be where we are.







I hope you like my project.
Thank you
Subhalaxmi

My entry for:-

4 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love your project, the pretty colours and the layers look beautiful and your lovely words, so admirable! Just us women together can change and make this world a better place and our lives a bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. Thank you for your appreciation.

      Delete
  2. I Love your pretty colorful project.. I like the textures ,colors and the women as focal point . Thanks for joining our hop and sharing your creation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Thank you for your appreciation

      Delete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...