Tuesday, February 11, 2020

You are Unforgettable

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to my blog.
Here's my new card project.
 I have made this for Valentine's day.


The papers used are from Dress my craft and I distressed the edges with a scissor.



The flowers were cut with a die from heartfelt creations called Arianna Blooms.

I have used CrafTreat Stencils for background texture. And Little bird colour sparry for shading.



Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you like my work. Take care, stay safe and God Bless.

Subhalaxmi

Entry for:- 

2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card! Love the design and the flowers are gorgeous!! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete

Be Brave

 Hello everyone!! Subhalaxmi here again. Today I am with my very beautiful project "Be Brave". Remember that bravery is not the la...